Pertronix Ignitor electronic ignition to suit 22D & 25D6 Lucas distributors as installed on many 6 cylinder British vehicles in the 60's & 70's
Ford Zephyr/Zodiac 1962 - '66
Humber Super Snipe 1964 - '67
Jaguar 6 Cyl 1963 - '75
Landrover Series II/II 2.6 1964-'80
MGC All Years
Triumph TR5/6, Vitesse
Triumph 2000 1967 - '73
Wolseley 6 Cyl 1964 - '68
For over thirty years, the Ignitor has proven itself in applications ranging from race cars to tractors. It is the number one Electronic Ignition Conversion Kit to replace original mechanical points. The Ignitor Series feature an electronic design to replace breaker points and troublesome factory electronic ignitions with a dependable, self-contained, maintenance-free electronic ignition system.
The Ignitor has been called the "stealth" ignition because of its quick installation and nearly undetectable presence under your distributor cap. There is no "black box" to clutter the engine compartment.
- 12-Volt Negative Ground
- Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life.
- 2:1 improvement over "points" in current fall time for increased coil output.
- Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit; no points to burn; no moving parts to wear out.
- Epoxy molding makes our module impervious to dirt, oil, grease and moisture.
- Stable timing; no need for any adjustments.
- Pair with a Flame Thrower Coil for optimal performance
We are authorised NZ agents for the Pertronix kits, we offer full warranty and support.