Gaz Shock range
As an authorised dealer for Gaz, purchasing from us will provide you with full support from pre-purchase through to after sale. Contact us to see how Gaz shocks can work for your vehicle. Most products are made to order specifically for your vehicle with a delivery time of 8 to 10 weeks.
A very extensive range of telescopic dampers for both modern and classic car applications. These units can be built in various open and closed lengths and will adjust bump and rebound off a single control knob.
This is a fixed spring seat unit to take standard diameter coil springs with the added benefit of adjustable damping from a single control knob. These units are manufactured mainly for the classic car market to retain original equipment ride height but lengths can be adjusted to customers requirements if the car is to be lowered or raised for competition use.
GAZ Double Adjustable Race Coilover
In response to customer demand, we now produce a double adjustable coilover damper specifically for competition or serious track day use where extra damper adjusting parameters are required. The body of the damper now sports two multi point adjustable control knobs, one for the bump and one for the rebound adjustment. They are manufactured from high tensile alloy with hardened piston rods and are filled with high viscosity index fluid to help prevent fade and have an internal gas cell to alleviate cavitation. They are available in a range of body diameters, strokes and lengths and come with the option of self-lubricating spherical bearings and progressive bump stops.
A range of top adjustable inserts that alter rebound only but are available with various bump rates for road or competition cars manufactured from the 1960’s onwards.
GAZ Gold Pro
GAZ 40mm Monotube Suspension Insert
GAZ Gold Coilover Kits
• Struts and semi struts have 62mm bodies for increased oil capacity. These units are fitted with 22mm diameter induction hardened piston rods that are hard chrome plated for strength and durability.
• All units have multi lip sealing.
• The outer seal is a metal encased wiper to clean the piston rod. This in turn extends main seal performance and oil retention under extreme conditions.
• All the Gold range are fitted with a gas cell in the outer reservoir and filled with a high viscosity index multi grade oil to prevent cavitation and reduce fade in motor racing conditions.
• The coilovers and telescopic units in this range utilise lightweight billet alloy components where possible, i.e. bases, end fittings, seats, lockrings, rod guides and gland nuts. The outer tube is steel with a black zinc plated coating to provide the best anti corrosive finish possible. All outer alloy components are anodised.
• A full range of springs are stocked at the factory for road and motorsport use.
GAZ Monotube Coilovers
The damper body is hard anodised to give maximum protection against wear during use. Bump and rebound are on the car adjustable by a single adjuster on the rod and the unit is charged with an inert gas via an internal floating piston.
PTFE lined spherical bearings are used for the end fittings to give a smooth quiet mounting of the unit.
GAZ Top Mounts and Camber Adjusters
Adjustable top mounts are not suitable for original equipment struts/dampers.
GAZ GHA Kits
• On car damping adjustment
• Shortened body and stroke lengths to allow a 25 to 65mm ride height adjustment
• The units have a coarse acme form thread for ease of adjustment and to minimise corrosion the unit is zinc plated.
• All units are provided with high quality coil springs in various rates and diameters. Spring rates can be altered on request to suit customers requirements.
When a coilover is unable to be installed a separate damper and rear coil spring with a variable spring platform is used so the kit retains full height adjustment.
N.B. These kits can obtain much lower ride heights for show purposes only but the vehicle should not be driven at these levels as the steering and drive shaft joints can lock out.